What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or read our emails?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make an inquiry, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
– To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To improve our website in order to better serve you.
– To better respond to your customer service requests.
– To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when users place orders and when they enter, submit, or access their information to maintain the safety of their personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
– Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
– Keep track of advertisements.
– Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled, it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
– Remarketing with Google AdSense
– Google Display Network Impression Reporting
– Demographics and Interests Reporting
– DoubleClick Platform Integration
– Conversion linker
– Google Analytics
– Google Tagmanager
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or by permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle do-not-track signals?
We honor do-not-track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
We collect your email address in order to:
– Send information and respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions
– Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders
– Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
– Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
Whenever we send an email, we agree to the following:
– NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
– Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
– Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
– Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
– Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
– Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Updating this statement
Unsubscribing and Contact
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or if you want to contact us, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 3-5-18